Inland Real Estate School, Inc. supports our Veterans and current Military Servicemen and Women!
Please call or email the school for special daily pricing as well as special military celebration pricing, such as:
- Military Appreciation day in the Month of May!
- There are many military celebrations and commemorations, such as Armed Forces Day, Military Spouse Appreciation Day, Victory in Europe Day and, most importantly, Memorial Day. In which we may be giving extra money off our Real Estate Licensing courses, so check back often.
May is officially National Military Appreciation Month.
- May 1, 2018 – Loyalty Day – a day set aside for Americans to reaffirm their loyalty to the United States and recognize and celebrate American freedom.
- May 1, 2018 – Silver Star Day – A day set aside to to honor wounded and ill military personnel by flying a Silver Star Banner. More information here
- May 8, 2018 – VE day. VE day is celebrated each year to commemorate the Allies’ victory in Europe, May 8, 1945.
- May 11, 2018 – Military Spouse Appreciation Day – This day is set aside to acknowledge the contributions and sacrifices of military spouses.
- May 13, 2018 – Children of Fallen Patriots Day – This day honors the families that our Fallen Heroes have left behind. It reminds us that we should remember and support the sacrifices these families have made.
- May 20, 2018 – Armed Forces Day – A day set aside to honor the members of our active duty military.
- May 28, 2018 – Memorial Day – This day is set aside to honor all our military member who have died in service to the United States. Find a parade or ceremony near you!
However, no matter when a Veteran or Military Servicemen or Women, wants to get their Real Estate License, we will always provide 100.00 off retail, so please call or email your contact information to sign-up!
email@example.com or 877-990-8409. Please also “like” our Facebook page for the latest deals and current Real Estate information.
“This will remain the land of the free so long as it is the home of the brave.” — Elmer Davis